HongDe Elementary School is a not-for profit K-7 Independent Bilingual school, and the school offers Chinese (mandarin) program, English program and Fine Arts program. The purpose of the school is to provide programs to learn about traditional Chinese and western culture values in addition to promoting virtues, or character strengths, considered important for society.
HongDe Elementary School is seeking BC-certified teaching professionals in various elementary school subject areas. The successful candidate must have the following:
- Canadian residency and legally entitled to work in Canada;
- A valid BC Teaching Certificate.
- Knowledge of a broad range of effective instructional strategies in order to meet the diverse needs of all learners
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team;
- The ability to endorse the school’s mission and vision statement.
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply by sending a PDF copy of your cover letter and detailed resume to email@example.com. We thank all interested parties. We regret that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.